NO WEEKENDS- EXPERIENCED TECHNICIAN WANTED
- We are a auto repair shop that has been in business for 11 years plus.
- We have a opening for a service technician.
- Please reply in the email or resume why you would be a good fit for our shop.
WHAT WE ARE SEARCHING FOR IN THE RIGHT PERSON:
- The candidate should be able to perform maintenance and light repairs on light duty trucks and cars.
- Minimum vocational school training required. Must be able to perform oil changes, tires, and light maintenance work.
- We are looking for the right person that will work well with others and come to work on time.
- The candidate needs to have a strong work ethic and a positive attitude.
- Must have a valid drivers license and have their own tools/tool box.
- We would be willing to train the right person that has had some training or at least two years experience.
SOME FACTS ABOUT US
- The shop is air conditioned in the summer time. We just added a 4 ton a/c unit to keep the shop cool this summer.
- We will assist & pay for training and ASE certification.
- We are a Napa Auto Care Center and pride ourselves on maintaining a established and local customer base.
- Very loyal customers.
- A great place to work.
- We work on both domestic and foreign vehicles.
- We have a newer Hunter alignment machine with quick connect no touch heads
- Up to date equipment.
- We have a 4.9 rating on Google with 241 reviews.
- Pay will be determined after interview. Base pay with performance incentives.
- We provide and pay for uniforms after 30 days.
- Six (6) paid holidays a year (90 day probation applies).
- We are open Monday thru Friday, 8am - 5pm. No weekends!
Please e-mail your resume to join a great team.
Kaufman's Auto Repairs
6831-A Whitfield Ind. Ave
Sarasota, Fl. 34243
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 - $30.00 per hour