Whether you're a fan of the Jaguars, Dolphins, or Buccaneers, it's officially tailgating season! Tailgates nowadays have become a very elaborate pre-game party for friends, family, and other fans alike to partake in. Some people go as far as setting TV and a lounge area in their parking spot. First and foremost, you'll need a reliable car or truck for a fun tailgating experience. Next, you'll need to pack your vehicle with the essentials!
What Should You Pack?
- Foldable Chairs and Tables: Foldable, portable chairs and tables are easy to lug around and easily fit in your trunk.
- Bluetooth Speakers: Speakers are a must if you want to set the vibes with good music. You can get speakers that connect directly to your vehicle or a portable one.
- Chargers and Power Supply: Make sure you don't forget to pack your chargers for your phone, speaker, and other electronics. You may also need an external power source to power the big electronics like the grill.
- Portable Grill: This is pretty straightforward. If you want a delicious burger or hot dog, then you'll need to pack one of these with you.
- Cooler: It's not a football game without cold drinks (soda, water, beer, etc.) You're going to need refreshing drinks to keep you cool as well.
- Jumper Cables: While this does not seem like a necessity, you can never anticipate an emergency. Jumper cables will come in handy in the event that your car battery loses too much charge. You might forget that your car is running, or you may be using too much energy to power your accessories. You'll be glad to have a set of jumper cables on hand in case you need a jump start.
To be extra sure that your battery won't die on you in the middle of your tailgate, we recommend you take your car to Kaufman's Auto Repair for a battery test. Our technicians can determine whether your battery is in good shape or whether you need a replacement. We invite you to give us a call or visit today!